We at Millennium Physicians are concerned about the current Coronavirus outbreak and committed to the safety of our patients and staff.
We are asking our patients to self-screen themselves as follows:
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Flu-like symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Fever over 100.4 for those >65 years old
- Fever over 99.5 for those <65 years old
- Have you recently traveled internationally, or been in contact with anyone that has traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Does anyone close to you possess the above symptoms and have they traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled on a cruise or traveled internationally on a cruise and has anyone with close contact to you done the same thing within the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone you had close contact with traveled to the following states within the last 14 days: California, Washington, New York, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Louisiana, Michigan, or Illinois?
If you have any of the above symptoms, and/or if you have traveled to any of the locations above, please contact our office to schedule your telemedicine visit today!
** We are monitoring the testing guidelines and situation organized by local, state, and federal agencies and officials. The guidelines above were provided by the CDC and if you have any questions, please contact your Physician or call 911 in case of an emergency.
Click here to read about Millennium Physicians’ COVID-19 Privacy Practice Notice.
For the latest updates regarding Coronavirus, visit cdc.gov
Millennium Physicians Facebook
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates, tips and resources related to Coronavirus
Zoom for Telemedicine
We are now utilizing Zoom for telemedicine visits. If you need assistance getting set up, here are tutorials to help.
Check out this list of free educational resources. These sites involve no extra work for parents, no free trials for paid subscriptions and kid-approved content!
COVID-19 Testing Sites
If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms or has come into contact with anyone experiencing symptoms, look for a testing site near you.
Millennium Physicians LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn to receive updates, tips and resources related to Coronavirus and overall company updates.
Local Health Department Numbers
Houston: (713) 439-6000
Cleveland: (281) 592-6714
Harris County: (936) 523-5020
Montgomery County: (281) 446-4222
Walker County: (936) 291-2164
Trinity County: (903) 533-5264
Waller County/Brenham: (979) 836-1740