COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
We at Millennium Physicians are concerned about the current Coronavirus outbreak and committed to the safety of our patients and staff.
We are asking our patients to self-screen themselves as follows:
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Flu-like symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Fever over 100.4 for those >65 years old
- Fever over 99.5 for those <65 years old
- Have you recently traveled internationally, or been in contact with anyone that has traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Does anyone close to you possess the above symptoms and have they traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled on a cruise or traveled internationally on a cruise and has anyone with close contact to you done the same thing within the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone you had close contact with traveled to the following states within the last 14 days: California, Washington, New York, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Louisiana, Michigan, or Illinois?
If you have any of the above symptoms, and/or if you have traveled to any of the locations above, please contact our office to schedule your telemedicine visit today!
** We are monitoring the testing guidelines and situation organized by local, state, and federal agencies and officials. The guidelines above were provided by the CDC and if you have any questions, please contact your Physician or call 911 in case of an emergency.
TeleMedicine (Texas Patients Only)
Zoom Tutorials - Getting set up for your appointment!
Telemedicine Consent Form
Telemedicine services involve the use of secure interactive videoconferencing equipment and devices that enable health care providers to deliver health care services to patients when located at different sites.
- I understand that the same standard of care applies to a telemedicine visit as applies to an in-person visit.
- I understand that I will not be physically in the same room as my health care provider. I will be notified of and my consent obtained for anyone other than my healthcare provider present in the room.
- I understand that there are potential risks to using technology, including service interruptions, interception, and technical difficulties.
- If it is determined that the videoconferencing equipment and/or connection is not adequate, I understand that my health care provider or I may discontinue the telemedicine visit and make other arrangements to continue the visit.
- I understand that I have the right to refuse to participate or decide to stop participating in a telemedicine visit, and that my refusal will be documented in my medical record. I also understand that my refusal will not affect my right to future care or treatment.
- I may revoke my right at any time by contacting Millennium Physicians.
- I understand that the laws that protect privacy and the confidentiality of health care information apply to telemedicine services and I can view the Notice of Privacy Practices on Millennium Physicians website (https://millenniumphysicians.com) or ask for a copy outlining how my information may be used.
- I understand that my health care information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes.
- I understand that my insurance carrier will have access to my medical records for quality review/audit.
- I understand that I will be responsible for any out-of-pocket costs such as copayments or coinsurances that apply to my telemedicine visit.
- I understand that health plan payment policies for telemedicine visits may be different from policies for in-person visits.
- I understand that this document will become a part of my medical record.
By scheduling this Telemedicine appointment, I attest that I (1) have personally read this form (or had it explained to me) and fully understand and agree to its contents; (2) have had my questions answered to my satisfaction, and the risks, benefits, and alternatives to telemedicine visits shared with me in a language I understand; and (3) am located in the state of Texas and will be in Texas during my telemedicine visit(s).
Local Health Department Numbers
Houston: (713) 439-6000
Cleveland: (281) 592-6714
Harris County: (936) 523-5020
Montgomery County: (281) 446-4222
Walker County: (936) 291-2164
Trinity County: (903) 533-5264
Waller County/Brenham: (979) 836-1740