Matthew Hogan, MD
Dr. Hogan has been in practice since July 2003. He earned his medical degree from The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He served his surgery internship and then his urology residency at the The University of Texas Medical School at Houston and M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Hogan is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
Dr Hogan lives with his wife and daughter in Houston. He was team captain of his college basketball team, which made the national tournament his junior and senior years. He was Academic All-American his senior year. He still plays basketball competitively. He also enjoys mountain climbing with his wife and has reached summits in the Himalayas, Kilimanjaro, Ecuador and Mt. Rainier.
He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Surgery Center, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, Tomball Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Kingwood Surgical Hospital, Executive Surgery Center, First Texas Hospital and Houston Methodist The Woodlands.
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, 2001
Residency: Residency Program in Urology at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC, 2007
- Men's Health
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Testosterone
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology; Resident Essay Contest Travel Grant Awardee - Annual Meeting, 2006
- 2nd prize, Research presentation award - Fourth Annual North Carolina Urology Residents Seminar, 2004
- American Urological Association Educational Grant awardee and invited conference participant - Summer Basic Research Conference in Neurology, Tyson's Corner, 2004
- Texas Medical Association
- American Urological Association