Working as a member of our healthcare team, Jessica prides herself in exceptional diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive healthcare services.
Jessica graduated from Baylor College of Medicine with a Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies in 2008. Before attending Baylor, Jessica graduated Summa Cum Laude from Ottawa University with a Bachelor of Arts with studies in Biology in 1999. Jessica received her certification from The Texas Physician Assistant Board in 2009 and her license from The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) in 2009. She is a member of The American Academy of Physician Assistants and The Texas Academy of Physician Assistants and The Robert Luchi Society - Baylor College of Medicine PA Society.
Her hobbies include running, cycling, and hiking.
Undergraduate School: Bachelor of Arts in Biology at Ottawa University in Ottawa, KS, 1999
Medical School: Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, 2008
- Nomination Top Doctors 2019
- Third Place Award: Baylor College of Medicine Research and Poster Presentation, 2008
- Three-time Medal of Excellence Recipient, Ottawa University, 1996-1999
- Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Ottawa University, 1997
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities, 1997-1998
- Marjorie Martin Scholarship, 1998
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Robert Luchi Society - Baylor College of Medicine PA Society
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants