At Millennium physicians, our family practice physicians, Dr. Maria Berdayes, Dr. Debra Moses and Dr. Chelsea Therrien, treat patients of all ages. Our dedicated staff provides a wide range of expertise and care for your overall health. We aim to deliver comprehensive quality care by educating and providing high quality treatments to each patient. Serving the Atascocita, Kingwood and New Caney communities, Millennium Physicians Family Practice is here for you and your family.
Procedures & Treatments
- Botox & Skin Procedures
- Contraception & Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Education
- Immunizations / Vaccinations
- Incision & Drainage
- Joint Injections
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventative & Wellness Care
- Skin Biopsies
- Small Lesion Removal
- Toenail Removal
- Well Woman Exams
NOW OFFERING LASER TREATMENT SERVICES
The Nordlys™ treatment utilizes advanced technology to improve the appearance of your skin. Everyone's skin is unique and not all skin conditions can be treated the same way. The Nordlys™ system allows your physician to choose the right type of treatment based off your particular condition and skin type. With Nordlys™ we can treat the following conditions:
- Acne Treatment
- The Nordlys™ system gently treats acne by delivering narrow light wavelengths with Ellipse IPL™. No topical anesthetics are required and many patients describe the treatment as practically pain-free, like a flick from a rubber band, followed by a sensation similar to the feeling of gentle warmth after a day on the beach.
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- The Ellipse IPL™ treatment can help. It targets unwanted hair follicles with short bursts of light. Treatments are quick and the results are impressive and clinically proven.
- Treatment can remove excessive hair in a variety of areas, including: Upper Lip, Chin, Legs, Bikini Area, Underarms, Back and Shoulders
- Skin Rejuvenation
- The Ellipse IPL™ treatment rejuvenates your sun-damaged skin and makes it look clear and bright by delivering short bursts of light that directly target the blood vessels or melanin within your skin.
- Sun damage can result in a variety of vascular and pigmented lesions, including: Dark spots, Freckles, Age spots, Uneven pigmentation and Diffuse redness
- Skin Resurfacing
- The Frax 1550 laser rejuvenates skin by delivering very small, very controlled bursts of heat energy only to the area being treated. This unique technology allows the pulse time and energy to be set independently to deliver controlled heat at the appropriate wide and depth to meet individual needs. The heat stimulates the production of collagen, which will resurface the skin over time. And because the laser is rolled across the skin, the treatment takes a short time, the surface of the skin is left intact, and healing and recovery are quick.
- With this you can: smooth textural irregularities, rejuvenate sun-damaged skin and improve skin texture
- Vascular Lesions
- The system operates by delivering pulses of energy that directly target vessels deep within the skin. Because of this, only the vessels that require treatment are impacted, while the surrounding vessels are not affected.
- Ellipse IPL™ technology and the Nordlys™ system’s Nd:YAG laser can both help improve the appearance of vascular lesions, such as: Port wine stains, Leg veins, Broken capillaries, Diffuse redness, Hemangiomas and Cherry angiomas
Tired of struggling with weight loss? Need an extra boost to help you reach your goal?
If diet and exercise have not been working for you, then your body may be in need of vital minerals and vitamins that allow you to lose fat and burn calories. Millennium Physicians Family Practice is now offering Lipotropic Injections to help patients maximize their weight loss.
Click here for more information about Lipo Injections. Contact our Kingwood office 281-359-2080 to schedule your free consultation.
17903 W. Lake Houston Pwky. Ste. 204
Atascocita, TX 77346
451 Kingwood Medical Drive, Ste. 200
Kingwood, TX 77339
17516 US Hwy 59 South Ste. 200
New Caney, TX 77357