Drew A. Dylewski, MD
A graduate of Princeton University, Dr. Dylewski earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He completed his training in surgery and urology at Duke University Hospital in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Dylewski is board certified by the American Board of Urology and has been in practice since 2007.
Dr. Dylewski is a Houston native, and lives with his wife and two daughters in The Woodlands. He is fluent in Spanish. His hobbies include hiking in the Appalachians, camping and homebrewing.
He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Surgery Center, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, Tomball Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Kingwood Surgical Hospital, Executive Surgery Center and Houston Methodist The Woodlands.
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, 2001
Residency: Residency Program in Urology at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC, 2007
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Reconstruction
- Incontinence Surgery
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology; Resident Essay Contest Travel Grant Awardee - Annual Meeting, 2006
- 2nd prize, Research presentation award - Fourth Annual North Carolina Urology Residents Seminar, 2004
- American Urological Association Educational Grant awardee and invited conference participant - Summer Basic Research Conference in Neurology, Tyson's Corner, 2004
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Urological Association