E.C. "Chip" Winkel, III, MD
See Dr. Winkel III's profile on Healthgrades.
Dr. Erwin Chip Winkel earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He completed his General Surgery residency and his residency in Urology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, AR.
He is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, Northwest Surgery Center, Providence Hospital of North Houston, TOPS Surgical Speciality Hospital & Houston Methodist of The Woodlands.
Undergraduate School: University of Texas in Austin, TX
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX
Residency: Residency in General Surgery & Urology at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, AR
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Houston Top Doc by "H" Magazine - 2018
- America's Top Urologists - 2012
- America's Top Surgeons - 2011
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Urologic Association
- Texas Medical Association