Hammad N. Qureshi, MD, MBBS
Pulmonary, Critical Care Medicine & Internal Medicine
Dr. Qureshi is one of our pulmonologists here in The Woodlands, TX. He received his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in 2004, having more than 14 years of diverse experiences, especially in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine. Dr. Qureshi affiliates with many hospitals including Houston Northwest Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital, CHI St. Luke's The Vintage Hospital, Memorial Hermann - The Woodlands and Houston Methodist The Woodlands.
Medical School: King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, 2004
Residency: West Virginia University School of Medicine in Morgantown, WV, 2010
Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, 2013
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- Semi Finalists in the ACCP Chest Challenge in Phoenix, AZ, 2012
- Best Clinical Case Presentation Award at American College of Physician Meeting, Huntington, WV, 2009
- 3rd Place Clinical Case Presentation at Graduate Medical Education Week, Morgantown, WV, 2009
- Gold Medal in M.B.B.S. Final examination, 2004
- Gold Medal for outstanding performance in Surgery, 2004
- Silver Medal for securing second position in M.B.B.S, From University of Punjab, 2004
- Gold Medal for First position in Community Medicine, 2003
- Best Undergraduate Research Award at the Annual Physiological Conference at King Edward Medical College, 2002
- Gold Medal for securing first position in F Sc Premedical Examination from Board of Secondary and Intermediate Education, 2000
- European Respiratory Society
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Lindau Alumni
- International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Veran Medical Technologies Case Study - 'Apical Lesion Biopsied with Tip-Tracking Biopsy Tools'
- Woodlands Online Article - 'Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital offers new navigational bronchoscopy for early lung cancer detection and treatment'