Samantha Herman, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Raised in San Diego, CA, Samantha attended Creighton University and received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Her passion for patient care and lifelong learning motivated her to receive her Family Nurse Practitioner master’s degree at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston [UTHSC], where she graduated Summa Cum Laude.
She has over six years of experience in health care with a special interest in Women’s Health and diabetes management. Samantha is dedicated to increasing quality of life by preventing and managing chronic and acute diseases through individualized care and implementation of evidence-based practice.
Aside from patient care, Samantha enjoys martial arts, traveling, water sports, and spending time with her dog, Rufus.
Master of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner; University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2019) – Summa Cum Laude
Bachelor of Science In Nursing; Creighton University (2014) – Manga Cum Laude
Bachelor of Science In Biology; Loyola Marymount University (2012) – Honors
Licenses & Certifications
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP): Texas Board of Nursing
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN): Texas Board of Nursing Registered Nurse (RN); Texas Board of Nursing
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN): American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Houston Area Nurse Practitioner (HANP)
- American Family Physicians Association (AFPA)
- Emergency Nurse Association (ENA)